We are pleased to welcome you to our site www.thetinycar.com.
S.A.S with a capital of 30 000 €
Head office: 91 rue de Coulmiers 45000 Orléans
R.C.S Orléans 894 235 852.
Intra-community VAT number : FR05 894 235 852
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site is hosted by the company OVH, with a capital of €10,069,020, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix, registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419 00045.
Contact by phone: 1007
We try to ensure, to the best of our ability, that the information published on our site is accurate and up to date. We reserve the right to correct the content of our site at any time without prior notice in order to improve and develop our services.
General Conditions for Pre-orders: How to reserve a place on the Tiny waiting list
You are about to become an Early Adopter of Tiny! Congratulations on becoming an Early Adopter!
Here you will find the terms and conditions for booking a place on the waiting list for the possibility of a future sales contract with Foxonrock. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your booking. By submitting your booking, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This booking agreement (the "Agreement") is between you, the natural or legal person who has booked the Tiny ("you", "customer"), and Foxonrock SAS, with a capital of €30,000, R.C.S Orléans 894 235 852, located at 91 rue de Coulmiers, 45000 Orléans, ("us", "Foxonrock"). If you have any questions about this agreement, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
1. « Deposit » means the amount of money you paid to reserve your Tiny and which is indicated in the reservation form.
2. « Tiny » means the vehicle booked through the booking form.
3. "Reservation Form" means the document that describes the Tiny for which you are requesting a reservation, the number of Tiny you wish to reserve and the amount of the Deposit. The Reservation Form also contains your contact details. The Reservation Form is considered part of this agreement.
4. « Reservation » means the reservation of a place on the waiting list for the possibility of acquiring a Tiny made by the payment of the Deposit. The acquisition of the Tiny will be the subject of a Final Contract.
5. « Final Contract » means the contract specifying the terms and conditions of sale of the Tiny.
When making the Reservation, you must complete the Reservation Form and pay the Deposit.
Payment of the Deposit will be made via the website. You enter into this Agreement when (1) you submit the Reservation Form and (2) we receive your Deposit (the "Effective Date"). You acknowledge that such payment constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and you agree to review and read this Agreement before accepting it. This Agreement is available at all times on our website.
The payment of the Deposit only allows you to reserve a place on the waiting list for the future signing of a Final Contract for the acquisition of a Tiny. Your position on the waiting list is determined by the date of payment of the Deposit.
3. NON-BINDING RESERVATION
1. The Deposit is fully refundable by Foxonrock at any time prior to the conclusion of the Final Agreement upon request (e.g. if you choose to cancel or abandon your booking, or if we cancel your booking).
2. To request a refund of your Deposit, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request, we will issue a refund to the credit card used to pay the Deposit within approximately two (2) weeks of receiving your request. Only the amount of the Deposit will be refunded. No interest can be claimed. Please note that if you cancel your reservation, you will irrevocably lose your place on the waiting list and you will receive a refund of your Deposit.
3. The payment of the Deposit allows you to benefit from a place in the waiting list for the signature of a Final Contract for the acquisition of a Tiny.
4. The Deposit payment does not fix the price of the Tiny, nor a production slot, nor an estimated delivery date.
5. You are under no obligation to purchase a Tiny, and we are under no obligation to provide you with a Tiny or any other vehicle, subject to the refund of the Deposit.
6. You agree and understand that we do not represent or warrant that the Tiny will be completed or delivered. The Tiny's are in the process of being developed or manufactured and additional regulatory issues may result in a delay in marketing in certain regions. We cannot be held responsible for such delays or failure to deliver, and we will refund the Deposit if we cannot present you with a Final Agreement.
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that the configuration of Tiny may be subject to change prior to the conclusion of the Final Agreement. All photographs and videos available on our website are not contractual and are subject to change.
4. SALES CONTRACT
The Reservation does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a Tiny, and you understand that you will be required to enter into a Final, legally binding Contract before purchasing a Tiny. You agree and understand that this Reservation makes no warranties, representations or undertakings regarding the Tiny, and that such undertakings must be found and documented in the Final Agreement.
5. PRICING AND CONFIGURATION
As soon as Foxonrock has determined a firm start of production, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the Reservation Form. With this e-mail, Foxonrock will make you an offer to sell the Tiny. You then have the option of accepting this offer within the specified period and placing a legally binding order by signing a Final Agreement with Foxonrock.
The price of your Tiny will be confirmed once you have configured your Tiny and received the Final Contract. Any price communicated to you before the signing of the Final Contract is only an estimate and is subject to change.
The Deposit will be deducted from the purchase price upon signature of the Final Contract. Any price quoted does not include taxes, customs duties, VAT, unless expressly stated. As these taxes and charges are constantly changing and depend on many factors, they will be calculated closer to the time of delivery and indicated on your sales contract. You are responsible for paying these additional taxes and charges. Delivery charges will be calculated closer to the delivery date and must be paid before you take possession of your Tiny.
1. You agree and understand that the methods of delivery of the Tiny will be specified and set out in the Final Agreement. This contract only allows you to reserve a place on the waiting list for the future signing of a contract for the sale of a Tiny. Your position on the waiting list is determined by the date of payment of the Deposit, our manufacturing schedule and the execution of the Final Sales Contract. There is no guarantee of a delivery date due to your reservation.
2. If you live in an area where we are licensed to sell or have a dealer partner in that area, we will inform you of the date we expect your Tiny to be ready for delivery to our nearest dealer partner, or to any other location we agree. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Tiny within two weeks of this date. If you are unable to collect your Tiny within this period, it may be offered for sale to other customers.
3. If you wish to pick up your Tiny in an area where we are not licensed to sell or do not have a partner dealer, or if you and Foxonrock agree otherwise, we will coordinate the shipment of your Tiny from our factory (from France) on your behalf. In this case, you agree that this is a shipping contract under which Foxonrock will coordinate the shipment of the Tiny through a third party common carrier. You agree that delivery of the Tiny's, including transfer of ownership and risk of loss to you, will occur at the time your Tiny's are loaded onto the common carrier's transport (i.e., at the FOB shipping point). The carrier will insure your Tiny(s) during transit and you will be the beneficiary of any claim for damage to or loss of the Tiny(s) occurring while the Tiny(s) are in the possession of a common carrier.
4. You understand that Foxonrock may not have completed the development of the Tiny or commenced the manufacture of the Tiny at the time you entered into this Agreement and we therefore do not guarantee the actual delivery date of your Tiny.
Your actual delivery date depends on many factors, including the configuration of your Tiny and manufacturing availability.
5. The applicable methods of delivery of our product and the cost of your shipment depending on your delivery location will be specified in the sales contract.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE AGREEMENT
We may change this agreement at any time, and such changes will not affect the agreement you have already accepted. Please refer to the version of the agreement in force at the time of your booking.
8. APPLICABLE LAWS
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any prior agreements, oral statements, negotiations, communications or representations regarding the Tiny sold under this Agreement are superseded by this Agreement. Any terms and conditions relating to your booking which are not expressly contained herein shall not be binding.
This Agreement is entered into and takes effect on the date you accept it, electronically or otherwise.
Customer Service & Email
For any information, question or advice, our Customer Service is at your disposal and can be reached as follows:
Tiny Customer Service
91 rue de Coulmiers
45000 Orléans - France
In accordance with the laws governing the ownership of literary and artistic rights or other similar rights, this site and all elements, trademarks, designs, models, logos, graphics, etc.... found on the site www.thetinycar.com and their compilation are the exclusive property of Foxonrock or its suppliers, who do not grant any licence or any other right than to consult the website www.thetinycar.com.
The reproduction or use of all or part of these elements is only authorised for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited. Any other use constitutes an infringement and is punishable under the Intellectual Property Act, unless prior written authorisation is obtained from Foxonrock.
Foxonrock is committed to protecting the privacy of all users of the site www.thetinycar.com.
Foxonrock would like to remind you of its commitment to respect the trust you place in it by providing your personal data and to apply the regulations in force in France and in the European Union with regard to the protection of personal data, in particular Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the General Regulation on Data Protection or RGPD.
We collect your personal information when you interact with us or our services, such as when you place an order. We also track how visitors use our site to help us improve our services and enhance our customer experience.
We collect information:
- When you place a pre-order
- When you contact us directly by email, post, courier or chatbot,
- When you browse and use our site (before and after creating an account).
We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising platforms or our fraud detection service provider.
A cookie is a text file sent to your browser via the website you are visiting. Cookies allow the collection of navigation data. This data can be used to recognise each user and to facilitate your navigation on the site.
Cookies used on thetinycar.com
1. Functional cookies
You can choose to no longer display the Cookies banner once you have clicked on "Learn More".
2. Cookies for audience measurement with Google Analytics
allows you to differentiate visitors in statistical analysis tools.
Set / Delete cookies
At any time, you can set your browser to refuse all or some cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or reject our cookies, please note that some parts of the site may become inaccessible or not function properly.
Each browser has different settings for setting cookies. This configuration is described in detail in the help menu of your browser.
If you have given your consent or if we have a justifiable reason (and if we are permitted by law), we will use your information to introduce you to our products and services that may be of interest to you. We will contact you by email or telephone. You can unsubscribe from mailings at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the email.
Retention of your information
The information we collect will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the "Use of My Information" paragraph above, in accordance with our legitimate interest or for a period specifically required by applicable laws or regulations, such as retaining information for regulatory reporting purposes.
In determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors such as
- our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the information,
- legal obligation(s), under applicable law, to retain data for a certain period of time,
- limitation period under the applicable law(s),
- possible litigation, and guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities.
In a reasonable manner, we will retain your data for a maximum of 10 years after your registration on the site. If you wish to be removed from our database, simply make a request as set out in section 1, primarily by email to email@example.com.
We adopt robust technologies and policies to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is adequately protected.
We take measures to protect your information against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, or if you consider that our processing of your information does not comply with the Data Protection Act, you may submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de L'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
COMMISSION NATIONALE DE L’INFORMATIQUE ET DES LIBERTÉS (CNIL)
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 - FRANCE
Telephone Number : + 33 1 53 73 22 22
Last update 15/01/2023